Container shipping terminology
Interpretation of CY / CY, CY / FO, CY / LO, CY / TACKLE, CY / HOOK in the terms of container transportation
1. CY / CY refers to the yard-to-yard approach, where the carrier receives the FCL at the container yard at the loading port and is responsible for delivering the FCL to the consignee at the container yard at the unloading port;
2. CY / Fo (free out) carrier receives the full container at the container yard at the loading port and is responsible for shipping to the unloading port but not for unloading;
3. CY / LO (line out) The carrier receives the full container at the container yard of the loading port and is responsible for shipping to the unloading port for unloading;
4. The CY / TACKLE carrier receives the full container at the container yard of the loading port and is responsible for transporting it to the unloading port for unloading to the receiving truck;
5. The CY / HOOK carrier receives the full container of cargo at the container yard of the loading port and is responsible for transporting it to the unloading port for unloading. Here, the service is terminated when the crane suspends the cargo.
Container export operation process
International cargo transportation is an important part of foreign economic and trade. It is the key to realizing foreign economic and trade contracts, completing the spatial transfer of international goods, and ensuring the completion of export earning foreign exchange. As a business person engaged in international cargo transportation, it is necessary to have comprehensive business knowledge, but often the knowledge in books is very different from the actual one, in order to resolve this contradiction. We will start from the actual situation and take Tianjin as an export place to introduce to you the practical operation of the international cargo marine transportation agency export (container) business in stages.
The basic process of the shipping agency's export (container) business practice is as follows: accept the commission of the owner → booking → packing → customs declaration → bill of lading → consignment → cancellation of tax refund.
(1) After receiving the commission from the owner. It should be confirmed from the following aspects, including the unit's customs filing (annual review) at the export place; whether the customs declaration documents are complete (the full set of customs declaration documents includes the commissioned customs agreement, export goods declaration form, packing list, invoice, contract, export receipts Remittance verification forms and various documents related to customs supervision conditions); whether the various documents required by the customs supervision conditions are complete; what kind of container the ticket is for.
1, how to handle the annual review of customs at the export place?
In terms of the annual review time, the various customs brokers and agent customs declaration companies in Otsu are concentrated in the annual review in March each year, and foreign trade professional companies are concentrated in the annual review in April each year. Each customs declaration company corresponds to the tail of its 10-digit customs code. Annual review of the month.
The documents to be inspected by the enterprises in this city during the annual review include the original "Certificate of Registration", the duplicate and photocopy of the "Industrial and Commercial Business License", and the "Customs Declaration Card" and "Annual Review Customs Declaration" (in duplicate) ), A copy of the ID of the operator. If there are any changes, relevant approval documents should be submitted.
The documents to be inspected by the foreign port enterprise include the local customs seal, the original registration certificate of the enterprise, and the copy of the ID card of the operator. If the foreign port enterprise entrusts the Tianjin unit to conduct the annual review, a power of attorney must be provided.
(2) If the customs declaration company does not participate in the annual review after the prescribed period, its "registration certificate" and "customs declaration certificate" will automatically become invalid. The customs declaration automation system will automatically suspend its declaration qualifications. If the customs declaration company applies to retain its customs declaration qualification, it should submit a written description to the customs department (annual review team of the Customs Management Division).
When the customs declaration enterprise changes the items such as "name, address, code, postal code, telephone, legal person, general manager" and other items, it shall go to the customs in time to carry out the change procedures. Otherwise, the impact on the import and export business of the enterprise shall be borne by the enterprise itself.
2, how to handle the record at the export customs?
For Tianjin enterprises (except bonded areas and offices in China) for customs registration, the following materials must be provided: a copy of the company's introduction letter and the ID card of the handler, a copy and copy of the business license, the original and copy of the approval certificate, the superior The original and copy of the approval of the contract by the competent authority to the contract charter, and the enterprise fund statement (RMB or foreign currency account number) issued by the bank that opened the account.
For Tianjin customs declaration enterprises transferring to foreign ports for customs declaration, they need to go through the procedures of off-site customs clearance. The following materials must be provided: the original registration certificate and photocopy, the unit's customs approval stamp, and the customs declaration filing application (in duplicate). A copy of the above registration form will be sealed by customs after being verified by the customs. The foreign customs declaration enterprise that will handle the registration formalities at Tianjin Customs will be required to provide the following materials: a copy of the company introduction letter and the ID card of the operator 2. The customs clearance and customs seal issued by the competent customs. Units acting as agents for foreign customs declaration enterprises shall present the letter of entrustment of the entrusting unit and the letter of introduction, letter of entrustment, and materials of the agency to the customs. 30 With the original entry receipt and the original registration fee receipt, you can go to Tianjin Customs Room 212 to receive the filing certificate. The foreign resident agency must provide the following materials for filing in Tianjin: the company introduction letter, the original resident agency registration certificate and its copy, the original approval certificate and Copy, original certificate of chief representative, and original copy of employee certificate of foreign company List of exported office vehicles and office supplies and other necessary documents required by the customs.
Foreign-funded enterprises filing in Tianjin need to provide the following materials: a copy of the company's introduction letter and the manager's ID card, the contract charter, the approval of the contract charter by the superior authority, a list of imported equipment, a copy of the original approval certificate, a copy of the business license, and Photocopy, corporate fund statement (RMB or foreign currency account number) issued by the account bank, financial accounting system, original inspection declaration and photocopy, and house lease contract.
Second, with the shipping company to determine the space (obtaining the ship name, voyage, bill of lading number), packing point, port collection time and place.
There are two different ways to choose when packing:
1. Packing at origin: In order to provide convenience to shippers, shipping companies can provide origin packing services for larger shipments or those with special requirements. Generally speaking, shipping companies transport empty boxes to shippers' warehouses or factories After packing the cargo, the container is transported directly to the yard.
2. Factory delivery: Factory delivery The shipper delivers the goods to the container transfer station designated by the shipping company, and the transfer station is responsible for loading the goods into the container in turn. At this time, the shipper should often go to the scene to check the loading situation to prevent short or wrong loading, that is, "supervised loading".